Monday 29 September 2008

Where to start...

OK... what to start with... I just realised that I've got gazillions of projects that I would like to finish sometime in the near future... My no. 1 priority is finishing the nursery :-) After what seems like forever, I finally managed to get rid of the clutter which "randomly" found it's way to my daughter's room ;-)

List of projects to accomplish before December:

- Finish wall letters
- Finish study table: I found this great study table at a flee market last year and saw great potential in it. I painted it white and bought these really cute, whimsical knobs for the drawers! (Will post pics when done!)
- Paint children's bookshelf - A good friend of mine made this really wonderful bookshelf. It reminds me of a plate rack as you place the books facing front so children can easily find the books they want to read.
- Refurbish lampshades for Nat's room - I found this really dull lampshade with great potential! Let's see how it goes after I've given it a round of paint and decoupage(?!?).

My ambitious plan is to finish there projects before we travel to Manila in December. I've still got two whole months so let's cross our fingers ;-)


No comments: