Sunday 5 October 2008

No progress...

YIKES! Still haven't managed to accomplish any of the points in my to-do list! Well, still got more than a month :-)

As a consolation, I made the ULTIMATE bargain scoop this Friday. I came over a "sack sale" in Norwegian it's called posesalg, which means you can fill a shopping bag with as much goods as possible for a given price. This was actually a closeout sale and the shop was trying to get rid of the rest of their products that day. They sold a shopping bag for 100 NOK (ca. 20 USD) and you could fill it with whatever you wanted from the store! Being a "great" economist (hahahahaha)... I went for the most expensive products that they had! I grabbed:

2 sets of sugar bowl and creamer from Stelton (retail price 140 USD/set)



3 pcs. Stelton Luggage tags (retail price 39 USD/ pc.)
1 pcs. Stelton phone strap (retails at 60 USD)



8 pcs. Rosendahl - Karen Blixen's Christmas candle holder for tree (retail price 30 USD/ pc.)



2 bottles of body lotion (Retail price 12 USD/ bottle)



2 sets of knobs for drawers and cupboard doors (30 USD/ set)




3 pcs. silicon spatula (Retail price 10 USD/ pcs) Sorry no pic!


GRAND TOTAL: 811 USD!

And all I paid was 20 USD!!! Can you believe it?!?!?!?! I'm still ecstatic about my scoop!

No comments: